Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer delivery service?
- No, but we can help by suggesting third party companies. *Disclaimer* - companies or individuals that we recommend are not affiliated with us and we shall not be held responsible for their actions or lack thereof. If your order was delivered and you wish to make any changes such as returns and exchanges, you will be responsible for all costs associated with bringing the items back to our warehouse before credits and refunds are issued.
Can I pickup my order to avoid paying for delivery?
- Absolutely! Please setup an appointment with us at email@example.com. Please have your order details ready. Pickup hours are Tuesday - Saturday between 10am to 5pm.
You are solely responsible for the safe loading and transportation of the products. It is recommended that you bring blankets, furniture pads, rope, straps, and related supplies in case you may need it.
What is your return policy?
- Please see our Return Policy page for more details.
What if I change my mind after I place the order?
- You'll received a full refund for a cancelled order. Or if you need to make changes (add item, switch item, remove item, etc..) we'll make the adjustments accordingly. If the items have departed our warehouse for delivery, you'll be responsible for arranging delivery back to our warehouse before processing your refund. If the items have not left our warehouse, it will be a simple refund for a cancelled order.
Do you have a showroom that I can visit?
- Vanity Styles is online only at this time. We'll try our best to answer your questions, even take real life photos of the products you wish to purchase, if we have them available outside of the box.
Do you offer discounts to businesses and trade professionals?
- Sure, depending on your purchase volume. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your business needs and we'll get back to you in a timely manner.
Can I still purchase an product that is out of stock?
- We recommend to hold off until the product is in stock before making the purchase. We will notify you of the estimated arrival date of the products and add you to our priority list.
Why did the prices change since I last visited your site?
- We try our best to always maintain steady prices. However, due to circumstances that are beyond our control such as: raw material increase, pandemic, supply chain issues, labor shortages, freight increase, global trade issues, etc. we will adjust the prices accordingly. Some may increase, some may decrease, depending on which category of products was affected at that particular time.