Carrara Cultured Marble
Our Carrara #SZ020 series allows you to achieve more, for less. The gray tones and pattern mimics the highly sought after Italian Carrara marble. A popular choice amongst home flippers, contractors, and investors. The white cultured marble undermount sink comes pre-installed so you don't have to put in the extra effort. In addition, the surface is non porous unlike natural stone, which requires regular care, maintenance, and periodic sealing.
- 4"H matching backsplash included inside box.
- Reversible Sidesplash is optional and can be purchased separately.
- Size 25"W to 37"W come with 4" Centerset Faucet Holes while 43"W to 73"W come with 8" Widespread Faucet Holes.
The surface of our colored cultured marble tops have a matte finish similar to laminated furniture. Though it can stand up to normal, daily use, it is important to still be mindful of habits that can cause damage.
CARE & MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
- Always keep hot items (curling irons, steamers, clothes iron, etc) from making contact with the surface of the vanity top.
- Be aware when moving items on the counter. Sharp objects will scratch the surface and create permanent damage.
- Do not allow colored liquid or chemicals to remain on the counter for a prolonged period of time. It may cause it to stain.
- Cleaning the cultured marble top is fairly easy . Just mild soap (no harsh chemicals needed) and water along with a soft rage or sponge will do the job. Avoid using abrasives as they will create deep scratches on the surface and on the sink as well.